The company crèche
CMS believes that the company’s growth is inextricably linked to the development of the local area and the growth of the people who make up the company. Local businesses and authorities can and should travel the road of local development together.
That is the thinking behind the crèche set up by CMS, which was an opportunity to increase the range of services available to families.
The facility’s structural design choices and those related to equipment and furnishings have been guided by the criteria of environmental compatibility and sustainability:
- Green building design using eco-friendly-certified materials and insulated wood frame
- Energy savings (solar heating panels and low temperature central heating)
- Environmental sustainability, with natural materials for furniture and toys
- 1400 sqm of greenery.
Direct benefits for employees include:
- guaranteed places for children and grandchildren
- reduced fees
- proximity to company’s premises
- flexible opening times
Called "Il paese dei Colori" (The Land of Colours), the crèche - whose financial aim is merely to cover operating expenses - won the 2007 Award for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) conferred by the Province of Modena in the "Equal Opportunities" category, which honours firms in Modena that apply environmental and social sustainability criteria in their business conduct.